“In 2016, when the penalty is fully phased in, it will be $695 for an individual (up to $2,085 per family) or 2.5 percent of household income, whichever is greater. The penalty will increase annually based on the cost of living.”
- The Entrepreneur’s guide to Subcontractor Information Reporting (Forms 1099, W9, W8Ben etc etc).
- Income Tax Compliance for Amazon FBA Sellers
- What is “Household Income” under the affordable care act?
- Deductible Alimony Becomes Non-deductible??
- Summary of American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (H.R. 8)
Copyright © 2012 Greenhaus, Riordan & Co, LLP All Rights Reserved.