Armed with a full time director and 60 agents, the IRS will be launching a full time department focused solely on your international transfer pricing arrangements. The first order of business will be developing a “road map” for all international tax examiners to guide them with basics around transfer pricing and ultimately assisting with case identification and selection. Once completed the “road map” will be available to the public online. I will share a link as soon as it is available. It may be time to review your current transfer pricing arrangement. This is quickly brewing as an IRS hot topic in the not so distant future!!
- The Entrepreneur’s guide to Subcontractor Information Reporting (Forms 1099, W9, W8Ben etc etc).
- Income Tax Compliance for Amazon FBA Sellers
- What is “Household Income” under the affordable care act?
- Deductible Alimony Becomes Non-deductible??
- Summary of American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (H.R. 8)
Copyright © 2012 Greenhaus, Riordan & Co, LLP All Rights Reserved.